This week Founding Partner Elliott Holland was featured on The Due Diligence Project with Alex Sonkin.
Link to full interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Ve06lDqAU&feature=youtu.be
The Due Diligence Project™ is a unique, global community of 175 elite, independent CPA Firms and Family Offices with access to a one of a kind open-source network of Best-In-Class Peer-Reviewed Resources organized by Virtual Family Office (VFO) Hub.
What you will learn from this podcast:
- Why due diligence is even more important now during the Coronavirus crisis
- How family offices handle due diligence and why they need someone like Elliott
- How to navigate through this challenging time and get to a great spot
- How it’s important to consider what the company has done during the last downturn in order to think ahead
- How there still are ways to turn uncertainty into opportunity
- How investors should have a process in place to eliminate emotions when investing and bring more value to their clients
Connect with Alex Sonkin